Why consider Desert to Mountain Architecture for your next project?
Here are just a few reasons:
- Tasteful architectural styling, inside and out, that responds to your lifestyle, desires and to your specific site conditions. Many site visits occur during the design process; even night-time site visits are done to ensure that the design is correct for any “city-light” views.
- Thoroughness of Design & Detailing is our Hallmark, inclusive of special interior and exterior Lighting Design. Lighting is a very integral part of our designs, and often incorporates dramatic indirect and/or backlighting of key architectural elements such as columns & trusses.
- Many clever built-ins are also typical in our homes, such as sunny window seats and art niches.
- All of our homes feature very well day-lit spaces with many operable, (not “fixed”), windows. All rooms are comfortable, well-proportioned spaces, not just huge volumes of ill-conceived space.
- Our “garage-to-house” connections are designed to be as pleasant as the Main Entry to your home; never the typical “through-the-Laundry-Room” tract house type connection.
- Side-load Garages are used in the majority of cases, as site conditions permit, in order to make the Garage a subordinate element of the architecture, not a predominant one.
- We enjoy and maintain an excellent working relationship with an experienced team of consultants to handle the other various aspects of design including Interiors, Landscape, Structural, Civil & Mechanical Engineering.
- Our fees are competitive and fair. You get an ample amount of service for your money and a concise, well-organized set of CAD drawings that have been said by many contractors and consultants to be some of the best they’ve ever worked with. In the end, good design & good drawings actually save you money.
- Desert to Mountain Architecture has been selected by the following communities to serve as the Architectural Design Review Consultant to their HOA’s Design Review Boards: Carefree Grand View Estates, Carefree Foothills, Yearling Estates, and Ocotillo Ridge Estates.
- Whether your architectural design needs are grandiose or modest, we look forward to providing you with the same excellent service as all of our previous clients. We respect the trust that you place in selecting an architect that will fully respond to your needs & desires.